The Conscious Leaders Coaching Program
The Conscious Leaders Coaching Program is the next step in executive coaching, and is for a unique kind of leader.
Conscious leaders are men and women who appreciate that what they’re really all about is servant leadership, providing fresh, effective and collaborative perspectives that helps those they serve take more effective and healthy action. Leadership at its core is serving others in the best possible way, especially during times of significant transition or adversity. Kevin blends the best of executive coaching with the power of personal authenticity, and elevating one’s conscious awareness and mindfulness.
“Connecting Authenticity to Conscious Leadership”
Kevin Rafferty Delivers a Proven Process, Critical Tools and Vast Resources that Bridge Personal and Professional Mastery, Helping People Awaken to Their Authentic Selves, and Become the True, Transformational Leader They Were Meant to Be.
Executive coaching is more popular than ever, and the topics of consciousness and mindfulness are becoming increasingly accepted in conventional, executive conversations, as evidenced by these examples:
- Why Executive Coaching / Conscious Coaching?
- 1. Coaching results in an ROI of six times + the program cost as well as a 77% improvement in relationships, 67% improvement in teamwork, 61% improvement in job satisfaction and 48% improvement in quality within the first year (Manchester Consulting Group).
- 2. Coaching is used by 90% of top organizations surveyed by The Chartered Institute.
- 3. Google introduced a program to increase emotional intelligence using mindfulness, backed by scientific research, called “Search Inside Yourself,” and now it’s offered world wide to leaders and teams ready to transform.
- 4. These companies have successfully implemented coaching into their cultures: Whole Foods, Google, Costco, Southwest, Starbucks, Zappos, Toms, Trader Joes, Patagonia, and many more.
- 5. There’s a growing awareness in leaders about how much organizations are contributing to the global crises that threaten the quality of life their children and grandchildren will inherit, seeing their role in that, and looking for meaningful, sustainable and healthy alternatives.
- 6. Growing numbers of people and organizations that have come online in the past five or six years that are focused on conscious leadership and mindfulness at work, such as the global Conscious Capitalism Chapter Network.
- Benefits of Kevin’s Coaching Program
- Expand your own levels of awareness, and increase your capacity for understanding human dynamics and highly effective leadership.
- Learn to manage and channel conflict in highly constructive ways, get to the root of issues easier, apply fresh rigor to the team’s thinking, and, ultimately drive better outcomes.
- Accomplish more with less by developing executive leadership competencies, and by leveraging existing strengths to improve performance.
- Develop more conscious people, leaders and your organization with high levels of engagement, productivity and profitability.
- Reduce costs related to turnover, absenteeism, retention.
- Significantly increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve recruitment of high-performing talent, succession planning and bench strength.
- Fulfill your higher purpose, and help others connect more to their work and each other.
- Realize more fulfillment, meaning, joy, connection, peace, deeper sense of accomplishment.
Overall you can also expect a significant increase in financial gain for your organization, your people and yourself by becoming a more conscious leader!
Are you ready to become a Conscious Leader? To learn more about the personal and leadership coaching programs, contact Kevin Rafferty today.