The Conscious Leaders Coaching Program
The Conscious Leaders Coaching Program is for a unique kind of leader.
Conscious leaders are men and women who appreciate that what they’re really about is leadership, providing fresh, effective and collaborative perspectives that helps those they serve take more effective and healthy action. Leadership at its core is serving others in the best possible way, especially during times of significant transition or adversity, when acting in harmony with who one is committed to being, and the stated vision of one’s organization, is put to the test. Kevin blends the best of executive coaching with the power of personal authenticity, and elevating one’s conscious awareness and mindfulness.
Continuing Your Journey
Conscious Peer Groups
Leadership Team Coaching
Culture Transformation Coaching
Transformational Leadership Groups
Continuing Your Team’s Journey
To learn more about the personal and leadership coaching programs, contact Kevin Rafferty today.
“Connecting Authenticity to Conscious Leadership”
Kevin Rafferty Delivers a Proven Process, Critical Tools and Vast Resources that Bridge Personal and Professional Mastery, Helping People Awaken to Their Authentic Selves, and Become the True, Transformational Leader They Were Meant to Be.
Executive coaching is more popular than ever, and the topics of consciousness and mindfulness are becoming increasingly accepted in conventional, executive conversations, as evidenced by these examples:
- Why Conscious Coaching?
- 1. Coaching results in an ROI of almost six times the program cost as well as a 77% improvement in relationships, 67% improvement in teamwork, 61% improvement in job satisfaction and 48% improvement in quality (Manchester Consulting Group study).
- 2. Coaching is used by 90% of top organizations surveyed by The Chartered Institute.
- 3. Google introduced a program to increase emotional intelligence using mindfulness, backed by scientific research, called “Search Inside Yourself.”
- 4. These companies have successfully implemented coaching into their cultures: Whole Foods, Google, Costco, Southwest, Starbucks, Zappos, Toms, Trader Joes, and Sukut Construction.
- 5. There’s a growing awareness in leaders about how much organizations are contributing to the global crises that threaten the quality of life their children and grandchildren will inherit, seeing their role in that, and looking for meaningful, sustainable and healthy alternatives.
- 6. Growing numbers of people and organizations that have come online in the past five or six years that are focused on conscious leadership and mindfulness at work, such as the global Conscious Capitalism Chapter Network.
- Benefits of The Conscious Leaders Coaching Program
- Expand your own levels of awareness, and increase your capacity for understanding human dynamics and highly effective leadership.
- Learn to manage and channel conflict in highly constructive ways, get to the root of issues easier, apply fresh rigor to the team’s thinking, and, ultimately drive better outcomes.
- Accomplish more with less by developing executive leadership competencies, and by leveraging existing strengths to improve performance.
- Develop more conscious people, leaders and your organization with high levels of engagement, productivity and profitability.
- Reduce costs related to turnover, absenteeism, retention.
- Significantly increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve recruitment of high-performing talent, succession planning and bench strength.
- Fulfill your higher purpose, and help others connect more to their work and each other.
- Realize more fulfillment, meaning, joy, connection, peace, deeper sense of accomplishment.
Overall you can also expect a significant increase in financial gain for your organization, your people and yourself by becoming a more conscious leader!
Are you ready to become a Conscious Leader? To learn more about the personal and leadership coaching programs, contact Kevin Rafferty today.